Supported by a well-equipped, state-of-the-art machining and fabrication workshop, John Beever Australia has become synonymous with reliability, expertise and quality workmanship. We can deliver large scale projects. local industry, undertake equipment overhauls, fabrications, design and manufacture projects, and to support our on-site operations no matter how large, complex, simple or small the requirement may be. The 2,400m2 workshop is serviced by two overhead cranes and is set on an 8,000 m2 site with dual road access and accommodation for oversized items in a paved open area at the rear of the main workshop.
Our workshop is staffed by highly trained individuals and readily accommodates:
- The manufacture and erection of structural steelwork for buildings, access platforms, stairways, monorails and support frames relevant to Australian Standards,
- A wide range of equipment overhauls (from small and relatively simple to large and very complex),
- Fabrication of plate sections and components from light gauge carbon steel, stainless steels and alloys to heavy plate machinery sections, The design, manufacture and installation of;
- pressure vessels and process piping up to Class One, including the provision of specialist stainless steel polishers to food industry standards; and
- storage tanks to API 620 or API 650 standards in carbon steel, austenitic stainless steels, duplex stainless steels and nickel alloys./li>
- 24/7 on-call maintenance and breakdown labour support.