The successful delivery of this project will assist Boral to maintain its position as a major supplier to the western Melbourne market for many years to come.
The Deer Park Quarry Plant Replacement Project (DPQPRP) is delivering a cost effective crushing and screening operation utilising modern, proven plant and equipment capable of delivering the specified mix of products.
The project includes:
- Quarry infrastructure;
- Earthworks/civil works;
- Concrete foundations;
- Fixed Process Plant, which in turn comprises:
- Primary process plant;
- Secondary, tertiary and quaternary (STQ) process plant; and
- Blending and load out plant.
- Mechanical and structural installation; and
- Fixed Process Plant electrical works, which in turn comprises:
- High voltage works; and
- Low voltage and control system works.
John Beever Australia has been contracted to deliver the Fixed Process Plant, Mechanical and Structural installation works for the DPQPRP.