The successful delivery of this project will assist Boral to maintain its position as a major supplier to the western Melbourne market for many years to come.
The Deer Park Quarry Plant Replacement Project (DPQPRP) is delivering a cost effective crushing and screening operation utilising modern, proven plant and equipment capable of delivering the specified mix of products.
The project includes:
- Quarry infrastructure;
- Earthworks/civil works;
- Concrete foundations;
- Fixed Process Plant, which in turn comprises:
- Primary process plant;
- Secondary, tertiary and quaternary (STQ) process plant; and
- Blending and load out plant.
- Mechanical and structural installation; and
- Fixed Process Plant electrical works, which in turn comprises:
- High voltage works; and
- Low voltage and control system works.
John Beever Australia has been contracted to deliver the Mechanical and Structural installation of the Sandvik supplied Fixed Process Plant and Conveyors works for the DPQPRP.