The Geotech Group aims to be Australia’s leading provider of technically complex specialist construction services in Australia in the areas of:
- mechanical engineering
- ground engineering
- civil infrastructure
- rail infrastructure
- specialist drilling services.
Geotech strives to provide all employees:
- a positive, friendly and enjoyable work environment
- a ‘can do’ winning attitude
- respectful open interaction and communication through all levels of the organisation
- a safe work environment
- care about each employees complete wellbeing.
Geotech will maintain high standards of safety through:
- providing a safe work environment
- continuous monitoring and improvement of all aspects of work place safety.
Geotech strives to excel in all undertakings through:
- being highly innovative in everything we do: engineering solutions, project management and business systems
- focussing on efficiency: investing in business systems and training to enable efficient operations
- doing thing smarter: continually challenging conventional thinking to deliver superior outcomes.
Geotech endeavours to be a positive contributor to the community by:
- direct participation in assisting community organisations and specific charitable endeavours which involve employees wherever possible
- positive and respectful interaction with the communities in which we work.
Geotech will be a business partner of choice for clients and business associates through:
- earning loyalty and trust through our behaviours, and conduct
- focussing on superior outcomes for our business partners.
Elaboration of mission statement
The Geotech Group provides a diversified range of complimentary specialist engineering services in chosen niche markets. These markets contain high barriers to entry largely due to specialist skills of our employees.
Customers chose the Geotech Group companies due to high technical skill – 40+ year history of high-end engineering capability within a civil contracting environment; strong track record and reliability with workplace safety and quality; high content of works done in-house (not subcontracted) with strong internal management systems; dependable and value adding (competitively priced, on-time delivery, innovative engineering); and harmonious industrial relations due to large loyal permanent workforce.
Employees are offered a positive work environment with an informal culture yet winning ‘can do’ attitude and opportunities for personal professional development.